Thursday, August 02, 2007

my first bella!


I got my first bella stamps in the mail today, this one & Cosmo Bella.

Since both Niki & Lorraine are newly pregnant, I thought I'd make them each a card. I've known about Niki for quite a while, and I've been anxiously awaiting my new stamp. I got the "expecting joy" stamp by A Muse a while back, right after I found out she was pregnant.

This isn't my favorite card, but like I said, I wanted to get something made. I really need to get more patterned paper specifically for cards!

And speaking of cards...as the new Mom's & More playgroup co-leader, I get to send out cards to the moms when they're new, sick, pregnant, etc! Yay! I can start sending out more cards (& therefore making more too). Message to David: GOD called me to send cards :)

No comments: