Monday, June 04, 2007

#3 for Beate's challenge #4


I had some more fun! This card I made with "my" Blooming with Happiness set (I used my sister's before). Colored the dress in w/ rose red (I love this color), and punched it out with my mom's 3" circle punch (do I have to give it back?). Then I carefully cut around it with rose red...I must say, cutting a circle around a circle is much easier than just cutting a circle! I got to use more of my striped paper stash, and I layered that on barely banana. The flowers are prima & have rhinestone brad centers. The card itself is old olive.

**ETA: looking at this post, I think I like my cards better when I scan them, at least so far. I'll have to see if I can find some info somewhere on how to photograph the cards better.**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors you chose. The blooming set looks great with curvy verses! Thanks for liking this sketch so much. :)