Sunday, November 13, 2005

My first posting!


Well, I guess it's about time that I set up my own blog. I've been reading others' for some time now, especially those from the Peas (sorry I don't leave much feedback!). It's weird, though, I read all of these witty blogs & now that it's time for me to actually write something myself, I'm drawing a blank.

Maybe a bit about myself? I'm 28 :) (okay, really I'm 29, but for some reason 28 is what pops out when people ask my age). I'm a part-time speech-language pathologist for a rehab company & working in skilled nursing facilities. The other 5 days a week I'm a SAHM to my adorable 8 month old Brandon & my fur baby Toby (have to mention him, he's been a wee bit jealous for my attention these last 8 months). My husband works here in town, & my parents live 20 minutes away, so my mom babysits on the days I work, which is so nice!

And speaking of Brandon...He just learned how to pull himself up into a stand! I'm not quite ready for this. We thought he'd be doing this closer to Christmas, not by Veterans' Day! Oh well. This morning he was standing up in his crib waiting, well, wailing, for us. Sorry kiddo, didn't hear you wake up!

Well, I guess that's it for now. Time to go finish laundry...grrr!

No comments: