Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Brandon in a box

So he got a box of Legos for his birthday, which he loves. But, being a boy, he loves the box they go in even more. Monday night he & David were playing on the floor, and David got distracted by the TV. Looked up & called me in & told be to grab the camera & HURRY! There was my little boy sitting in his Lego box, clapping his hands.





Then this morning he was out in the family room playing, so I decided to take advantage of this & go put some stuff away in his room. I was back there for at least 5 minutes before I thought it was weird that he hadn't followed me back there. After another few minutes I thought it was even more strange that it was so quiet, but since Brandon usually squeals when he's getting into something, I wasn't too concerned. Besides, I had gotten everything done. So I go out to see what' he's up to & find him SOUND ASLEEP curled up on his Lambie in the Lego :) So what do I do? Take a picture of course! Fortunately, that didn't wake him up, nor did me trying to ge him out of the box & into his crib.

No comments: