Thursday, April 20, 2006

Just 12 hours away

From having my baby girl! I can't believe that I'm having a baby in such a short time...it hasn't quite kicked in yet I guess. With Brandon I was a nervous wreck the night before & I couldn't even sleep. This time...well, I don't know if I'll be able to sleep (although I'm quite tired!), but that's because I feel like I still have a million things to get done. Oh well! At least my parents are 20 minutes away this time (instead of 2 1/2 hours), so I know they'll be able to help out.

But it's those little things...like, did I pack underwear? Who's feeding the dog tomorrow? Will I remember the camera & memory cards? I have lists everywhere!

And as excited as I am, I'm kind of sad. Our wonderful family of three is about to become four. And Brandon won't be my baby. I mean, he'll always be my baby, but I hope he doesn't seem too "big" once I hold a newborn. We're planning on taking pictures of the 3 of us at my parents' house tomorrow morning when we drop him off. David's not too thrilled that we've got a bunch (in his eyes) to do tomorrow before heading to the hospital. But since I can't even have a sip of water after I finish this glass sitting here, I want to do something in the morning to keep my mind off of not eating.

Well, gotta go & get some of my list done!

No comments: