Thursday, September 07, 2006

Fun new clothes!

Some new outfits I got for Olivia over the last month or so...

Sugar & Spice (from ebay)




My Best Friend (from ebay). The yoga set is velour & looked so warm & cozy, and I thought I matching onesie for underneath would complete the set.




Primrose...just a tee & leggings, but how comfy! I'm planning on getting her another A-line tee & leggings during the next sale too ;)



Outdoor Whimsy...had to do the cute overalls! Nice for the holidays, and she has a hairbow to match already :)




Mix & Match: my mom got her the cute kitty cat jacket, and then I figre the tee & sweater can go with any jeans...although today I found out that they accidentally sold me a onesie that was supposed to go back on the shelf. So, if I exchange that & get some bottoms instead...we'll see :)


No comments: