Sunday, June 03, 2007

another one for Beate's weekend sketch #4


I've been having so much fun with these sketches...and these stamps too! I definitely get more inspired to actually do something with my stamps when I have a reason.

So for this card I stuck true to the sketch, & used a 4 1/4" square. I love that size since you can still fit it in an envelope without extra postage. I used rose red for my card & barely banana for the flower behind the flip flops. The stamps are all A Muse (such cute stuff from them!), and the striped paper & snaps are from my stash (yay!). The images are black stazon on confetti white. The yellow flower is from the Big Blooms set I just got. I think it worked out really nice behind the flip-flop stamp...perfect since I don't have a scallop punch or a circle that would work behind it & it needed "something".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun card! :)