Thursday, June 07, 2007

jump!


Finally!

I went out yesterday & used the last of my birthday gift cards at Scrapbook Station...unfortunately most of it had to go for a new album. But I did manage to pick up some fun paper for this layout & another one for Olivia's album.

I just counted & I've only got 20 layouts to go to catch up...then only problem? One of them is from 2005! Christmas card pics...and I'm so not in the mood for holiday layouts right now. I think I've got about 5.

Anyhow...I used BG Phoebe paper here, 2 Peas Island Style font, and KI Memories chipboard for letters & embellishments. But here's the cool part: I painted the letters white & then versamarked them (they were too streaky) & added glitter emobssing powder. Wow! Even my dh was excited! And of course I had to make the embellishments match. They were already solid colored & matched, so I only did the embossing. I think it really added that special touch.

No comments: