Monday, July 10, 2006

Day Trip to Tahoe

Yay! David got today off as a reward for working over 4th of July weekend. He said to pick something fun to do, so I picked going to Tahoe. He was a little miffed that I invited my parents too, but having more adults than babies just makes life easier!
Can you see the snow on the mountain tops across the lake? Amazing! I feel so blessed to live this close to something so wonderful. It's awesome living only an hour & a half from this!



We went to our "usual" location: Jason's at Kings Beach. There is a wonderful beach there, and we LOVE to eat at Jason's. We were able to sit outside today, which is a new thing since we're usually there in the summer. Brandon & David splashed in the water & played in the little park there too. I think the coolest thing is that because we always go to the same spot & take basically the same pictures, someday I'm going to have a whole collection of our family chaning & growing, with the shores of Tahoe remaining relatively unchanged.

After spending some time at the lake, we headed back to Truckee. Mom wanted to stop at the cooking store there, and DAvid wanted a caramel apple. I just liked being able to walk around with Olivia & Brandon.

No comments: