Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Gymbucks!

Okay, so I don't have all the gymbucks that I should. But I do have 2 (thanks Kathy!), and I do have a $24.50 return to make. So I can go shopping for some stuff. And then I'll be good & wait (as best as I can!) until the other stuff goes on sale.

But...I do want to get some things! Like this fleece jacket for Brandon. I got him the orange fleece one last year from the Construction line, & it was the perfect weight for all winter. So this year we'll get yellow. Cool. I'm not diggin' the Dig Dig Dig line (ha! pun intended!), so I'll wait to get him more clothes when the new athletic line comes out & goes on sale. Patience....

As for Liv, well, of course I'll have to get her something. I'm not sure which I'm going to get her now & which I'm going to wait for. Darn gymbucks! If I had all of mine I'd be good. This is the outfit I love It reminds me of something I had as a child (I think). The other is a few things put together. This jumper is cute & I like it better than the brown one. I need to buy Livvie more dresses since I can! And then of course the cardigan, onesie, & tights to go with it. And the crib shoes would work with it too.

No comments: